WSO2 Business Activity Monitor (WSO2 BAM) is a tool designed to exercise Business Activity Monitoring (BAM). WSO2 BAM is intended to serve the needs of both business and IT domain experts to monitor and understand business activities within a SOA deployment. It is specifically designed for monitoring SOA deployments, and can be extended to cater for other general monitoring requirements as well.
- Support for Oracle DBMS
- Error category monitoring for WSO2 ESB mediation data
- Improvements to analytics summary calculations, storage and visualization
- Support for deployment on JBoss, Apache Tomcat, and WebLogic Application servers
- Improved P2 based provisioning and feature management support
- Support for deleting Monitored Servers